Boulder Writing Studio presents
with Rachel Alena
Find your voice and learn the essentials of the audiobook industry in this 1-day immersion with professional voice acting coach and national voice talent Rachel Alena.
Designed for absolute beginners and those looking to improve their skills, this hands-on intensive explores the business of audiobook narration and the skills necessary for a successful voice acting career.
• What audiobook writers and producers expect
• Basic development of characters for narration
• Time management
• Where audiobook narration work is found
• How the audiobook industry works
• Storytelling skills for successful narration
• Character development techniques
• Audiobook narration timing
• Review the importance of breath work
• How to prepare for audiobook narration
Rachel Alena, a leading national voice talent, brings 20 years of experience in voice acting to her students. She has voiced hundreds of narrations for clients such as The Rockefeller Foundation, Goldman Sachs, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Momosa Publishing. She lives in Louisville, Colorado, where she works and teaches at her home recording studio. Learn more about Rachel's work at http://www.rachelalena.com